4/27/07

"And say to those who gawk and stare, I'll see you all in hell"

I see Touretters everywhere. I see them on the subway. I see them on the streets. I see them on buses. I see them in the gym. I see them at work. I see them all over the place. And I recognize that they have TS. But do they recognize me? Are they writing a blog about spotting me right now? How many of us are there out there? Well, that doesn't matter. The point is I see them. And I hate it. All it does is trigger my Tourettes. I have to imitate their tics. And if they see me doing it, they probably think I am making fun of them. I just don't want to see it. It is the worst part of TS. The very people I can relate to, I can't stand to be around. Their TS gets under my skin in a way I cannot put into words. I get angry. I get angry with them. And it's no more their fault than mine for having Tourettes. My neck hurts.

1 comment:

tragic said...

For my daughter and our family, it seems like we are the only family with TS ( not us , but my daughter ).Ignorants!!! Dont get me started.