5/12/09

Click, click, click boom!

The mouse. Right and left click.
I cannot just click the left. I cannot just click the right. I Have to do both over and over... Over and over. Click right, click left. NO!
It's no joke!
I'm on the goddamn computer all the fucking time and I have my hand on that mouse...
You know what I am talking about. That mouse...
Hand on it.
Left button. Right button. I am just Waiting for a goddamn reason to click! A fuckin click! Goddamn right to fuckin left! Ohhhh, and it doesn't fuckin matter cause it's always left....
and the the floodgate's open.
I click back and forth. Left, right, left, right, left, right, left, right...... etc.... and it goes on. Have to grab that goddamn mouse and go on and on and on and on...
I cannot control it. I can't even view a page.
I have to cick!
I have to go lkeft, right, left, roght, left, rigfht, etc...
I have to!

4 comments:

Sue Jones said...

You just have to wait it out , you know it will go and hopefully it's not hurting you
I hate it when my son is in pain I feel so useless as I can't take it away

Robin said...

TicTic..you know that mess won't last long. So don't use the mouse! Who said you have to use the mouse? When Jaylen gets that way, we use the keyboard. You know you don't have to sit there with your hand on the mouse. The keyboard will do all the functions of the mouse. Just google it and print it like we did. The keyboard pages up and down, opens and closes windows, etc...

Tic Tic, I want Jaylen to read your blogs, but this one I have to make him skip due to all the cursing. He's been yelling out BAM!!! for a while now and I'm afraid he might pick up the coprolalia. Are you experiencing coprolalia right now or your just really pissed over the mouse?

We love you man! Hang in there, AND TELL YOUR GIRLFRIEND ALREADY! YOU KNOW SHE KNOWS AND SHE LOVES YOU ANYWAY! ADMITTING IT ISN'T GOING TO CHANGE HER HEART! It will only change yours...to less anxiety and less fear. Do it! xoxo

Sue Jones said...

Ditto Robin tell her x x x

Sunatic said...

Ooh, I'm not the only one whose mouse suffers from the tics. I have to constantly hit the left button with my finger, not just click but actually poke and hit it hard. It's sometimes pretty annoying when I happen to accidentally click something on the site that I wasn't going to click. Every now and then the right button demands a few smashes as well. I can only imagine how annoying it must be to constantly click the right button, making browsing almost impossible. :/